Your Community Gathering Place
Upcoming meeting room policy changes:
As of Jan. 1, 2015, the following new policies will be implemented (groups who have already reserved rooms will be grandfathered):
- Use of rooms for social purposes (including but not limited to birthday parties, baby showers, and other celebrations) will be limited to residents of Cleveland Heights and University Heights who have CLEVNET library cards in good standing (card cannot be blocked, and account cannot be in collections, etc.).
- Individuals who make the room reservations for a social events must be present at the event.
- The room deposit for for-profit room use will be raised to $100 (currently deposit is $50).
There is a small charge for meeting room use with a few limited exceptions.
501(c)(3) number (if applicable) – If you are reserving the room as a non-profit organization and would like to take advantage of your free meeting room, please provide us with your 501(c)(3) documentation (click here for a sample) when making your reservation. Organizations affiliated with the school district, government or other libraries may also have the fee waived.
Once you have this information ready, you need to:
Step 1: Agree to our Meeting Room Guidelines.
- By submitting a Room Reservation Request, you agree to follow all of the rules listed in our Meeting Room Contract.
Step 2: Fill out the online application.
- To begin the reservation process click here and chose which meeting room you would like to reserve.
Step 3: Before you make any further plans, wait to receive confirmation of your approval.
Please remember that you are simply requesting the meeting room at this time. Your meeting is not official until your request has been approved.