Your Community Gathering Place
For Nonprofit organizations…
Meeting rooms are free! Please provide us with your 501(c)(3) documentation (click here for a sample) or proof of registration with the Ohio Secretary of State’s office (click here for a sample) when making your reservation. Organizations affiliated with the school district, government, or other libraries may also have the fee waived.
For social events…
- Use of rooms for social purposes (including but not limited to birthday parties, baby showers, and other celebrations) is limited to residents of Cleveland Heights and University Heights who have CLEVNET library cards in good standing (card cannot be blocked, and account cannot be in collections, etc.).
- Individuals who make the room reservations for a social events must be present at the event.
- The room cost is $30/hour with a $100 refundable deposit.
All other groups….
Rooms cost $30/hour with a $100 refundable deposit, and may be used for staff meetings, community events, trainings, etc. The library does not allow any solicitation or sale of goods or services in the meeting rooms.
Once you have this information ready, you need to:
Step 1: Agree to our Meeting Room Guidelines.
- By submitting a Room Reservation Request, you agree to follow all of the rules listed in our Meeting Room Contract.
Step 2: Fill out the online application.
- To begin the reservation process click here and chose which meeting room you would like to reserve.
Step 3: Before you make any further plans, wait to receive confirmation of your approval.
Please remember that you are simply requesting the meeting room at this time. Your meeting is not official until your request has been approved.